Sarah Dunlap is the WGSS academic advisor for Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies majors and minors. The WGSS advisor is also the transfer credit coordinator for the WGSS Department. Sarah can assist with all advising-related tasks, including the major or minor declaration process, General Education requirements, special academic and career opportunities, graduation requirements including application for graduation, college policies and procedures, selecting WGSS courses to finish your major and minor, and make referrals to other professionals on campus. All majors and minors are required to meet with Sarah to establish an initial major or minor program. Any program changes must be reviewed and approved before applying for graduation.
To schedule an appointment with Sarah Dunlap (.202), Advisor:
Visit 100 Denney Hall
Reasons to schedule an advising appointment:
- To learn more about the WGSS undergraduate program
- To declare a WGSS major or minor
- To plan your courses for the upcoming semester(s)
- To obtain credit for an internship
- To obtain credit for a study abroad program
- To petition for a change in the WGSS minor or major curriculum
- To obtain transfer credit for a WGSS course from another university
- To learn about and plan for GE requirements
- To gain assistance with college policies and procedures
- To file for graduation
Sarah's office is located at 338 University Hall on the 3rd floor but appointments are required.
For additional information, visit the Arts and Sciences Advising website.
WGSS Faculty Contact
The Undergraduate Studies Chair, Dr. Treva Lindsey, is available to WGSS majors and minors as a faculty contact. Please feel free to reach out to Dr. Lindsey with questions on undergraduate research, applying to graduate school, or career advice. To schedule a meeting with Dr. Lindsey, email email@example.com.