The university brand guidelines detail the foundational elements for an aligned visual identity system such as logo usage, unit identification, color palette and approved university fonts.
Guidelines for core messaging, websites and social media have also been established.
ASC Communications Services has prepared a set of commonly used templates the university provides and made them ready to use for each individual unit. There are additional downloads available on the university brand site including logos and color palette.
The toolkit includes:
Stationery and Envelope
Basic PowerPoint Template
- Horizontal Flyer (no images) [pptx]
- Vertical Flyer (no images) [pptx]
- Horizontal Flyer (images included) [pptx]
- Vertical Flyer (images included) [pptx]
- Headline Template [docx]
- Kicker Template [docx]
- Scarlet Band Template [docx]
- Sign Off Template [docx]
- We are making the Ohio State logo and Ohio State/ASC secondary signature available for all units. Please contact email@example.com to request additional file types and color variations or if you have questions about usage.
Distance Learning Syllabus Template from ASC Tech
[docx] - Some links on this page are to .docx files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. DOCX files require the use of Microsoft Word software to open them.
[pptx] - Some links on this page are to .pptx files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com. PPTX files require the use of Microsoft PowerPoint software to open them.