Intersections, the Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies Graduate Student Association, provides an open space for graduate students to voice concerns, foster fellowship and community, and further professional development. The organization acts as the liaison between Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies faculty and graduate students.
- Co-Presidents: Anne Van & Nicole Edgerton
- Secretary: TBA
- Treasurer: Jem Panganiban
- Research and Development: TBA
- Professional Development: TBA
- Social Events/Recruitment and Orientation: TBA
- Symposium: TBA
- Liaison to the chair: Robert Cremins
- Undergraduate Studies: Kayley DeLong
- Graduate Studies: Mary Byrne
- Speakers & Events/Research & Development: TBA
DISCO Graduate Caucus
Intersections encourages students to get involved in the DISCO Grad Caucus. The Diversity and Identity Studies Collective (DISCO) Graduate Caucus is a group of graduate students working closely with the DISCO Faculty Working Group to promote identity studies on campus through support of extra-curricular student groups, campus-wide lectures, round-tables, performances, and conferences, and curriculae development. DISCO and the DISCO Graduate Caucus is a coalition of African and African American Studies, Asian American Studies, Comparative Ethnic Studies, Disability Studies, Latina/o Studies, Native American Studies, Sexuality Studies, and Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies. The Graduate Caucus hosts quarterly cross-disciplinary pedagogy forums, annual speakers, and informal community gatherings, in addition to co-sponsoring conference-related Reading Groups and keynotes.