In celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Stonewall Uprising, Black Queer & Intersectional Collective and its partners are organizing their second annual Community Pride celebration which centers QTIPOC and those at other intersections of oppression, takes no corporate sponsorship, and outrightly fights against state-sanctioned violence.
The Columbus Community Pride Festival will feature performances and visual art by queer and trans artists of color, a community resource fair, outdoor activities for children (and the young at heart), POC-owned food trucks, and much more! Join for a day of celebration, creativity, and joy--and help grow the promise of liberation for QTIPOC in Central Ohio and beyond!!
There will be a number of events leading up to the festival on Saturday, June 15th, including:
- May 31st: LGBTQties Burlesque Fundraiser
- June 4th: Speak Up - Columbus Community Pride Spoken Word Night
- June 7th: Bash Back! Queer Club Night
- June 9th: Queer Trans Self Defense Training
- June 11th: Free Cece!: Screening and Discussion
- June 13th: Skate Against State Violence
- June 15th: Columbus Community Pride Festival