In the case that you experience sexual violence on campus, or someone else brings an incident of sexual violence to your attention, please know:
- It is not your fault.
- You have the right to confidential resources.
- You have the right to report your experience.
- Office of Student Life: Counseling and Consultation Service
- Student Legal Services
- Office of Student Life: Wilce Student Health Center
- Resident advisors and hall directors in Student Life Residence Life
(614) 292-3930 or the respective building front desk*
- SARNCO On-Campus Advocates
- Title IX Coordinator
Office of Institutional Equity - St. John Arena, 410 Woody Hayes Drive, Columbus, OH 43210
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO)
(614) 688-2518 (on-campus)
- Buckeye Region Anti-Violence Organization (BRAVO)
- Mount Carmel Crime and Trauma Assistance Program (CTAP)
- OSU Wexner Medical Center* (on campus)
- OSU Hospital East*
181 Taylor Avenue
Columbus, OH 43203
- Nearest Emergency Room*
- Office of Institutional Equity Civil Rights Intake Coordinators
- University Police*
(614) 292-2121 or 9-1-1
- Columbus Police*
(614) 645-4545 or 9-1-1
- Local Law Enforcement*
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.